Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

McDonald Has Added A New Favor To Breakfast


Reddit user LinkBoyJT posted an image Wednesday that might make your skin crawl. After ordering a McDonald's hash brown and eating most of it, the user was startled to find what appeared to be a deep-fried insect stuck to the bottom half.
The text accompanying the image -- which is pretty gross, by the way -- reads "I was eating a hash brown from McDonald's on the way home when I felt something on the bottom... "
The user doesn't disclose what type of insect it is, but it appears to be some sort of cockroach or moth. Late Wednesday night, the user posted an update:
I took the thing and showed it to the manager and she marked my receipt so I could get the same meal for free the next time I come in for breakfast. She didn't really seem all that concerned.
Mcdonalds Insect


Sourcehttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/16/cockroach-mcdonalds-hash-browns_n_1520862.html?ir=Weird+News&ref=topbar

No comments:

Post a Comment