Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

GOP Lawmaker Caught Sexting


The Florida state representative who admitted Wednesday to sending harassing text messages to a married assistant U.S. attorney has resigned from legislative office and returned home to Miami Beach from Tallahassee, as first reported by the Miami Herald.

"The events of the past week have been difficult for my family, for me and for everyone involved," said 39-year-old Richard L. Steinberg (D-Miami Beach) in a statement. "After much consultation with my family, my friends and my colleagues in the Democratic caucus -- and after some time for quiet, personal reflection -- I have decided to resign, effective today, from my position as a member of Florida's House of Representatives."





Read More http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/24/richard-steinberg-quits-legislative-office_n_1299827.html?ref=divorce&ir=Divorce&utm_source=pulse&utm_medium=direct



No comments:

Post a Comment