Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blacks With Money Ready For The Buffett Tax.


What do Chris Rock and Warren Buffett have in common, besides that they both guest-edited that special issue of Vanity Fair?

They both want lawmakers to raise taxes on the rich.
The comedian of Nurse Betty and Dogma fame told the Associated Press Wednesday that he could stand to pay higher taxes.

"I can pay higher taxes and people can have jobs or I can pay lower taxes and I have my kids' teacher asking me for a loan because she's going to lose her house, which is true," said Rock, who is worth an estimated $70 million, according to celebertynetworth.com. "Stuff like that happens, so I'm going to lose the money no matter what."



 Read More http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/01/chris-rock-taxes_n_1248145.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

No comments:

Post a Comment